Genuine GM Replacement Parts
GENUINE REPLACEMENT AND PERFORMANCE PARTS - WE'RE YOUR SOURCE.
Here at NeedGMParts.com, we know regular vehicle maintenance is key to getting the ultimate performance out of your Chevrolet and Chevrolet engines, and we wouldn't have it any other way. We stock only high-quality, genuine, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) Chevy auto parts for all your vehicles. We also carry Chevy accessories, Chevy engines, Chevy transmissions and the entire line of Chevrolet performance parts including upgrades for the COPO Program, Camaro, Corvette, Silverado and Sonic. We tap into the entire GM parts catalog, delivering great deals on GMC accessories, GM auto parts, GM transmissions, Duramax parts, GM performance engines and much more. There is no better source for GMC auto parts and Chevrolet auto parts!
Know that when you shop with us, you're getting the absolute best prices directly from a GM Certified Provider.
GM and Chevy Performance Parts
ALL YOU NEED FOR BOLDER LOOKS AND MORE IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
While we’ve built what we think is one of the best sport coupes on the road, the Camaro, we know there are many out there who want to use that strong platform to build their perfect car. Some want to improve upon it, build it to their own specifications from the get-go, or push it to the absolute limit in the most rigorous of settings. Chevrolet Performance champions these people, and gives them everything they need to do just that. With the COPO Camaro, Camaro Performance Parts, and the Body-in-White Kit, the power is yours to make the Camaro legacy your own.
- Due to crate fitment, the carburetor is shipped in a separate box and needs to be installed by an engine installer
- Clutch linkage boss is now drilled and tapped. When using cast-iron exhaust manifolds, lower head bolts may need to be replaced with bolts with shorter heads for clearance
- Requires addition of starter, ignition coil, and fuel pump (not included)
- Gen VI tall-deck block has machined mechanical fuel pump boss
- Requires internally balanced flexplate or flywheel depending on transmission applications
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
- Not intended for marine applications
- Big sticky slicks will help hook up this monster